Many thanks to poet Stephen Mills! He’s giving away his book and mine (which he so generously calls “one of my favorite books of the last year”) to celebrate National Poetry Month. Surf on over to his website (Joe’s Jacket–love that name for a website!) and enter to win! And learn about his book He Do The Gay Man In Different Voices.
Learn about my books, including my debut book of poems!
- A very GLBT end-year list from Split this Rock blogthisrock.blogspot.com/2013/12/split-… @rmharris @MariposaBoy+ lots of #siblingrivalrypress Congrats all! 1 day ago
- The Personal Is Poetic grubstreet.org/index.php?id=3… 6 days ago
- Three of the biggest (gay) poets! Bidart, Phillips, Gonzalez--The 10 Best Poetry Books of 2013 slate.com/articles/arts/… via @slate 1 week ago
- businessinsider.com/english-has-a-… via @bi_contributors 2 weeks ago
- Photo: bgsqd: Back in stock: Angelo Nikolopoulos’s Obscenely Yours and Eduardo Corral’s Slow Lightning. New... tmblr.co/Z8m31y-4TkwZ 2 weeks ago
- Review: The Poetry of Jack Spicer By Daniel Katz disq.us/8g9ldy 3 weeks ago
- The Marriage of Granite and Rainbow: A Biography of Robert Duncan | Boston Review bostonreview.net/poetry/brian-t… 3 weeks ago
- glbtq >> Special Features >> The Interview as Cruising Ground - In an essay prompted by the publication of... tmblr.co/Z8m31yzgfkca 1 month ago
- Why we need an LGBT book award gu.com/p/3k6jq/tw via @guardian 1 month ago
- "The Interview as Cruising Ground" glbtq.com/sfeatures/henn… #talkingpoetry #gay 1 month ago
One of my intersections