Hello friends! I am in the midst of planning an online course on gender and sexuality and would like to know if you have any favorite ONLINE content I might be able to use. I’d like to offer my students a variety of easily accessible INTERNET stuff, from online news segments to video to images to YouTube clips to flickr sets to general images or memes. Would love your suggestions!
Learn about my books, including my debut book of poems!
- @starringjudith hehehe! Well, I need a pic for that to happen. ;-) 6 days ago
- I've been working on an author page! bit.ly/1bvVZX2 6 days ago
- Beat History Traced in Two Biographies - Jim Nawrocki reviews Michael Rumaker's Robert Duncan in San Francisc… tmblr.co/Z8m31ymuYJgH 1 week ago
- @stephenscott22 Thanks for the RT. And of course congrats to you. 1 week ago
- Will you help me spread the word about a writing seminar I'm teaching called the Personal is Poetic? Please RT link: bit.ly/113XTJQ 1 week ago
- What poets do you love who write 'autobiographical' poems or poems equal parts accessibility and surprise/innovation? #personalispoetic 3 weeks ago
- @remhq Long-time fan, I wrote this to honor the way in which your songs have inspired me. coldfrontmag.com/news/song-of-t… 1 month ago
- Tell @DCComics that #Superman stands for justice, not anti-#lgbt hate. Sign now: allout.org/dccomics-osc 3 months ago
- LOVE Woolf! Want to read this! "Shape shifter: The joyous transgressions of Virginia Woolf’s Orlando" newstatesman.com/culture/cultur… 3 months ago
- Readings! wp.me/sLcPN-readings 4 months ago
One of my intersections