Hello friends! I am in the midst of planning an online course on gender and sexuality and would like to know if you have any favorite ONLINE content I might be able to use. I’d like to offer my students a variety of easily accessible INTERNET stuff, from online news segments to video to images to YouTube clips to flickr sets to general images or memes. Would love your suggestions!
Learn about my books, including my debut book of poems!
- businessinsider.com/english-has-a-… via @bi_contributors 1 week ago
- Photo: bgsqd: Back in stock: Angelo Nikolopoulos’s Obscenely Yours and Eduardo Corral’s Slow Lightning. New... tmblr.co/Z8m31y-4TkwZ 1 week ago
- Review: The Poetry of Jack Spicer By Daniel Katz disq.us/8g9ldy 1 week ago
- The Marriage of Granite and Rainbow: A Biography of Robert Duncan | Boston Review bostonreview.net/poetry/brian-t… 2 weeks ago
- glbtq >> Special Features >> The Interview as Cruising Ground - In an essay prompted by the publication of... tmblr.co/Z8m31yzgfkca 3 weeks ago
- Why we need an LGBT book award gu.com/p/3k6jq/tw via @guardian 3 weeks ago
- "The Interview as Cruising Ground" glbtq.com/sfeatures/henn… #talkingpoetry #gay 4 weeks ago
- @rmharris Thanks for the shout-out, Reggie! 4 weeks ago
- What Comes Before Gay? Two Boys and the Limitations of Gay Identity slate.com/blogs/outward/… via @slate 4 weeks ago
- @AmPoetryReview Thank you! 4 weeks ago
One of my intersections